Every girl wants to attain perfect skin. But it is not so easy to possess flawless skin, yet everyone struggles to get rid of from zits, circles, pigmentation, patches of dry and lifeless skin, blackheads etc. It seems an endless battle. But I can put a full stop of these disgusting problems. These tricks will give you how to get glowing skin naturally.
Someone may not experience the mentioned problems; still there are chances of being attacked by them if you do not pay attention and proper care to your skin.
No need to be upset thinking you are late or incurable because we have put together a guide to make you free from stress by eradicating your skin problems within a week. This simple week plan will ensure your glowing skin.
Let’s follow the following instructions
How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally In A Week?
Do start your day by being aware of CTM (Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing) routine. Include them in your daily routine if you haven’t been doing it already. Once you start, you will not like to forget them
- You should know that your face is gathering dust and messy substance from the pollution around you. Your skin is losing its tenderness and growing dead. This buildup can be removed by applying a gentle cleanser that will unblock your pores and protect your skin from being attacked by acne. Use a perfect cleanser depending on your skin type. After that, use a toner after proper cleansing to ensure no dust or residual oil stays on your face. You can use most effective natural toner such as rose water, green tea, and white vinegar to regain your skin’s pH balance. Finally end your day by applying a good moisturizer.
- Continue adding a brightening face pack in your routine. You can prepare your pack using ingredients like lemon, honey, milk, and tomatoes and apply it onto your face.
- It is time to remove your makeup at night before your bed time. Your skin needs rest and comfortable breathing that is impossible if you wear makeup. To clean your makeup, apply a few drops of baby oil on your face and gently massages it for few minutes. Now, dab it off using cotton pad, towel or tissue.
You need to focus on boosting the health of your skin by having control diet. As you are taking external care, internal care is also very necessary for improving your skin health. Consuming right foods helps you to get glowing skin with your sound body.
- Repeat CTM routine and apply a fruit mask. Fruit mask is very effective and excellent for brightening up your face without using chemicals. Fruit mask is easy and simple to prepare and apply. Depending on your skin type you can ingredients of banana for your dry skin and strawberries for oily skin.
- You can stay hydrated and oil free by consuming enough water and nutrition packed beverages throughout the day
- Remove your makeup and end your day with the CTM method and your night-time skin care routine.
- End your day applying CTM method and your night skin care routine.
On this day you have to exfoliate to remove any dead skin which will leave your skin glowing and feeling soft. This will make your skin more acceptable to any other skin treatments.
- Use a face sponge or an exfoliating scrub to cleanse your face. By scrubbing off the dead skin cells you can uncover the healthy layer of skin underneath.
- Now, you have to moisturize and tone your skin that will protect your new skin from drying out. After the exfoliation, you can use a face mask for your skin will be more receptive to any nourishment.
- Never forget to use sunscreen when you are about to step out into the sun. This will keep your skin protected from the harmful UV rays that can cause damage to your skin.
- If you are about to step out into the sun, don’t miss to apply sunscreen that will keep your skin safe
- Follow up the CTM method by applying a face pack after cleansing your face. Next, tone and moisturize your skin.
On the fourth day, you will feel and enjoy the feedback from your applied treatment in the form of improved skin texture and radiated health of your skin. But this means not to give up your routine.
- Cleanse your face regularly and steam it. This opens up your pores and ensures deep cleansing of your skin. After you have steamed your face for at least 10 minutes, apply a clay mask to draw any dirt out. Alternatively, you can use a mix of oatmeal and honey. If it is done, wash off the mask and tone your face by dabbing it with a cotton pad that is soaked in rose water. Thus end your moisturizer.
- Maintain the usual night care regimen to wake up with skin that is hydrated and nourished in the morning.
- Finally, follow up the usual night care, which will help to get up with the hydrated and nourished skin in the morning.
- Scrub your face using some aloe vera gel after the CTM that will boost the blood circulation of your face and cherish your skin. Besides, it helps removing your toxins. Those who have dark circle, they can regularly use an under eye serum. This will add radiance to your face and make you beautiful.
- Once you have massaged, you mustn’t forget to use moisturizer or day cream every time.
- When it is evening, add a sandalwood face pack with your CTM that will make your skin smooth and radiant
- On this sixth day, exfoliation again is necessary. It is ideal to exfoliate your skin two times a week to retain healthy and radiant skin. Apply the exfoliation method from day 3 and again tone and moisturize your skin.
- Consume sufficient supplement of water and fluids always such as juices and soups that leads you to get hydrated body and healthy skin equally.
Let’s discuss the last tips on how to get glowing skin naturally
- In this day, include another fruit facial. You are suggested to follow the CTM method two times in a day-morning and evening.
- Drink sufficient water and take healthy beverages all the day that helps maintaining the elasticity of your skin.
If you follow the instructions that have already been given, you will be much more interested by seeing the improvement of your skin. Day after day you will notice the changes- your face will be radiant, soft, attractive and clear. If you want more information about skin care you can visit here